Connect Mailchimp and Voma to create and run automations when someone submits your payment page.
Integrate Mailchimp and Voma
When you integrate Mailchimp with your Voma account, you can set up automations for Mailchimp in your payment page(s).
Automations support the following triggers and actions:
- When someone purchases the main product
- When someone receives a bonus
- When someone purchases the order bump
- When someone purchases the upsell
- When someone cancels their subscription for the main product, if the main product is a subscription
- When someone cancels their subscription for the order bump, if the order bump is a subscription
- When someone cancels their subscription for the upsell, if the upsell is a subscription
- Add a tag to a contact
- Remove a tag from a contact
- Add contact to an audience
- Remove contact from an audience
If you have integrated Voma with Mailchimp and enabled the GDPR checkbox on your payment page, Voma will automatically apply tags to subscribers in Mailchimp in some cases:
If someone checks the GDPR checkbox when submitting the payment page, add "Voma - GDPR consent" tag to Mailchimp
If someone is in EU when submitting the payment page, add "Voma - Customer in EU" tag to Mailchimp.
How to integrate with Mailchimp
Navigate to the Integrations page in your account, and click on New Integration:
Enter your Mailchimp API Username and API Key:
Please visit this Mailchimp guide to see where to find your API Key in Mailchimp.
Once you have integrated with Mailchimp, you will see the integration on the Integrations page:
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or in our live chat at the bottom right of your screen