Connect Drip and Voma to create and run automations when someone submits your payment page.
When you integrate Drip with your Voma account, you can set up automations for Drip in your payment page(s).
Automations support the following triggers and actions:
- When someone purchases the main product
- When someone receives a bonus
- When someone purchases the order bump
- When someone purchases the upsell
- When someone cancels their subscription for the main product, if the main product is a subscription
- When someone cancels their subscription for the order bump, if the order bump is a subscription
- When someone cancels their subscription for the upsell, if the upsell is a subscription
- Add tag
- Remove tag
- Add to campaign
If you have integrated Voma with Drip and enabled the GDPR checkbox on your payment page, Voma will automatically apply tags to subscribers in Drip in some cases:
- If someone checks the GDPR checkbox when submitting the payment page, add "Voma - GDPR consent" tag to Drip
- If someone is in EU when submitting the payment page, add "Voma - Customer in EU" tag to Drip
How to integrate with Drip
Log in to your Drip account:
Now navigate to the Integrations page in your account in Voma, and click on New Integration:
Select the Drip application that you want to integrate with Voma, and then click Authorize:
Once you have integrated with Drip, the integration will be visible on the Integrations page:
The next step is to create a payment page and add automations for Drip to your payment page.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com or in our live chat at the bottom right of your screen