Connect ConvertKit and Voma to create and run automations when someone submits your payment page.
When you integrate ConvertKit with your Voma account, you can set up automations for ConvertKit in your payment page(s).
Automations support the following triggers and actions:
- When someone purchases the main product
- When someone receives a bonus
- When someone purchases the order bump
- When someone purchases the upsell
- When someone cancels their subscription for the main product, if the main product is a subscription
- When someone cancels their subscription for the order bump, if the order bump is a subscription
- When someone cancels their subscription for the upsell, if the upsell is a subscription
- Add a tag
- Remove a tag
- Add to sequence
If you have integrated Voma with ConvertKit and enabled the GDPR checkbox on your payment page, Voma will automatically apply tags to subscribers in ConvertKit in some cases:
- If someone checks the GDPR checkbox when submitting the payment page, add "Voma - GDPR consent" tag to ConvertKit
- If someone is in EU when submitting the payment page, add "Voma - Customer in EU" tag to ConvertKit
Where to find your ConvertKit API URL and Key
Please visit the Advanced section of your account settings page in your ConvertKit account, and copy the API Key and API Secret:
How to integrate with ConvertKit
Navigate to the Integrations page in your account, and click on New Integration:
Paste your API Key and API Secret from your ConvertKit account and click Add:
Once you have integrated with ConvertKit, you will see the integration on the Integrations page:
The next step is to create a payment page and add automations for ConvertKit to your payment page.
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com or in our live chat at the bottom right of your screen