Keep your business name, address, and logo up to date.
In the Settings section of your account, there are several fields that are important to update with your business details:
- Business Name - this may be visible on your payment pages, customer portal, and transactional emails.
- Website - Some or all of your transactional emails sent to your customers will link to this URL.
- Support Email Address - this will be used as the From, Reply-To and Contact email address in some or all of your transactional emails sent to your customers.
- Timezone - this is the timezone for your deadlines.
- Logo - this will appear on email receipts.
- Favicon - this image will appear in the tab of their web browser.
Underneath these settings is your business address, which will appear on email receipts.
When you switch to the Advanced tab, you'll see the following:
- Default Language - The language your offers will automatically be set to. The specific language can also be changed at the offer level.
- Default Currency - The currency your offers will automatically be set to. The specific currency can also be changed at the offer level.
- Custom Domain - Personalize the domain used for your payment pages and customer portal.
- Global Code Snippet - Embed code that will apply to all payment pages at once.
Underneath are settings for your Customer Portal and Support Access.
- Customer Portal - this is how your customers will access their billing settings (receipts, manage subscriptions, etc). You can replace the default customer portal with a link to your own customer portal.
- Support Access - enable this to allow the Voma Support team to access your account to provide support.
Please visit these related guides for more details about how to:
- Customize email receipt options
- Set up a custom domain
- Add Google Tag Manager (GTM) to your payment pages
If you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or in our live chat at the bottom right of your screen