When you integrate Teachable with your Voma account, you can set up automations for Teachable in your payment page(s).
Automations support the following triggers and actions:
- When someone purchases the main product
- When someone receives a bonus
- When someone purchases the order bump
- When someone purchases the upsell
- When someone cancels their subscription for the main product, if the main product is a subscription
- When someone cancels their subscription for the order bump, if the order bump is a subscription
- When someone cancels their subscription for the upsell, if the upsell is a subscription
- Enroll customer in Teachable course
How to integrate with Teachable
Locate your Teachable API key in your Teachable account:
- Navigate to the Settings > API Keys tab of your Teachable school admin.
- Click the Create API Key button.
- In the popup window, enter a Name for your API Key.
- Click Create.
Navigate to the Integrations page in your account, and click on New Integration:
Enter your Teachable API Key and then click Add:
Create an automation that enrolls a customer in a Teachable Course
Go to the OfferStack tab of the Offer Editor, and go to Automations.
Select the product that you want to enroll customers in (Main Product, Bonus, Order Bump, Upsell).
Select Teachable as the Destination and Enroll customer in Teachable course as the Action.
You can find the Product ID by editing your course in Teachable and then copying the Product ID for the URL:
Click Save and now your customers will automatically be enrolled in your Teachable products after a Voma purchase!
After their purchase, your customers will automatically receive an email from Teachable that includes their Teachable login details.
If the customer is a new student in your Teachable account, Teachable will automatically create their Teachable account for them.