Test your Voma offer before going live
After you have created your offer, it's time to test! 🎉
Change your Offer to Test mode
The first step is to make sure that your offer is in Test mode.
You can do this by opening the offer in the page editor, then selecting Test mode from the Status drop-down. Make sure to click Save Changes.
Process a test transaction
Before you process a test transaction, make sure that the following are in place:
- Check that your product, order bump, and upsell were added to your offer. The product is required but the order bump and upsell are optional.
- Check that you set up automations for your email platform for the product, order bump, and upsell
Once you've confirmed that your page is ready to test, click Open Offer at the top of your screen:
Complete the billing info, add the order bump (if an order bump was added to the page), and then use the following payment details:
- Card number: 4242 4242 4242 4242 (this can be copied from the banner at the
- top of the page)
- MM/YY: Use any month and year in the future
- CVC: Use any random 3-digit number
- ZIP: Use any random 5-digit number
Now go ahead and click 'Complete Your Order' and then remember to add the upsell on the next page (if you're using an upsell for this page). The offer should redirect to the Upsell page and then to the Thank you page.
The final step is to check your email platform to make sure that this transaction triggered all the automations that you set up.
That's it! Your Offer is now ready to go live! 🎉
If you have any questions, please let us know at email@example.com or in our live chat at the bottom right of your screen