How did Voma get my data?
At Voma, we collect data in a variety of ways. If you’ve received an email from us even though you haven’t signed up to use Voma, it’s likely due to one of the following reasons:
- Newsletter subscriptions: When you subscribe to our newsletter, your email address is added to our database.
- Free downloads: When you download a training resource, you may also fill out a form so the file can be sent to your email address.
- Marketing prospects: Our marketing team is always looking to reach new people who could benefit from using Voma. They source this information from a number of places, and it can sometimes be provided to us by third parties that generate leads on our behalf. These third parties will source this information from publicly available sources such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
- Recruiting prospects: In order to fill open roles and find the best candidates to join the Voma team, our recruiting team may collect data to reach out to potential prospects that have been found on sites like LinkedIn, and through referrals from current teammates.
Deleting data related to your Voma account
If you have signed up for a Voma account in the past, and you have canceled your account, you can request deletion of all data related to your account. This includes but is not limited to:
- Subscriber record in our email marketing platform(s)
- Account data in our internal database(s)
- Account data in our payment platform(s)
- Integration data in your Voma account
- Order history in your Voma account
- Payment page(s) in your Voma account
Please note that this data will no longer be available once it is permanently deleted from our systems.
How can I request access to or deletion of my data?
If you would like more details on what data we have collected, or if you want to request deletion of your data under the terms of the GDPR or other applicable legislation, you can reach out to us via the Messenger, or by emailing email@example.com. There, our Support team will be able to process your request.
You can also find out more about how Voma complies with the GDPR.